The OS, which stands for Operating System, manages the way your device works. Without an operating system, a device won't work at all.
Below are instructions to find the OS (Operating System) of your device. This will help our team when troubleshooting any issues you may have.
- Select Settings from your home screen
- Go to General > About
- Scan down the screen until you see the Version line, which tells you both the version of iOS and the build number.
Settings menus can vary across different Android devices. For the majority of cases, these steps should work:
- Open your device's Settings.
- Tap About Phone or About Device.
- Tap Android Version to display your version information.